What we do at Not One More…
- Distribute Narcan (naloxone), the opioid overdose reversal drug.
- Instruct community members and agencies on how to respond to opioid overdose situations.
- Provide funding for local women’s recovery housing, in-patient rehabs, and recovery initiatives.
- Present information about Substance Use Disorders in the community.
- Provide guidance & direction for family and friends of those suffering from substance use disorders.
- Support Thankful Thursdays community service projects.
- Host the annual Overdose Memorial Walk.
- Recover I.D. – to assist persons in recovery from substance use disorders to get their identification so they can return to work.
and coming soon…
- Emergency Room support – “Someone Who’s Been There” project.
- Radio spots on Substance Use Disorder
What We Do!
We are a community of people that have experienced the horrors of addiction firsthand. We have found that talking about our pain, fears, hopes, and joy has eased our burden, both as addicts and friends and family of addicts. Join us every 3rd Tuesday of the month at MMC Grove Street Campus at 7p for our support group, Hope for Healing Hearts.
We endeavor to be a useful resource for those suffering from addiction and their loved ones. Check out our Resources page, which will become an increasingly comprehensive guide to all things recovery in Northwestern Pennsylvania and the surrounding communities.
You can find us in our community, attending, tabling, or sponsoring events! Recent events include the MMC Wellness Fair, the Overdose Memorial Service, and Black Balloon Day.
We have several outreach programs to make our community a better place to live. We believe if we improve the inclusivity and cohesiveness of our community we can overcome the scourge of addiction! Some of our efforts include Thankful Thursdays and Recovery Rocks 814.
Naloxone Training and Distribution
Naloxone or Narcan is a life-saving opioid overdose reversal drug. We provide training, detailing when and how to use Narcan. We also work to spread awareness and availability of this life-saving drug. Accessibility of Narcan directly improves the likelihood of surviving a drug overdose.
We are always looking for more ways to serve our community! Submit a suggestion, join us at a meeting or event! We are also looking to for more committed people to join our Board! Get a hold of us! Let us know your thoughts!