Healthcare Worker Letter Drive
Show your gratitude, support and solidarity with local healthcare workers helping us overcome COVID in our community! Letters will be distributed to anyone working in healthcare that might need a pick-me-up! As such, please consider the following when writing a letter:
- So that it makes sense no matter who receives your letter!
- So that it feels welcoming, as we won’t know for sure what they celebrate!
Non-specific as to role in healthcare
- EVERYONE that is working in healthcare at the moment is inundated with sick and worried people. They all keep our healthcare facilities moving, and they could all use a smile.
Here are some ideas about what you can include in your letter!
- Positive quotes
- Tell a good story
- Your favorite recipe
- Draw them something nice
- Give thanks
- Share what you do to relax
- Share your hopes and dreams
- Three Good Things that happened today
- Describe your pets
- Share nice things about them that are probably true
- A stamp to reply, perhaps?
Send letters to: Healthcare Worker MMC Foundation 736 Liberty Street Meadville PA 16335